Search This Blog

2013~Full of Fun

Can you believe it? Another year has passed.

2013 is upon us. 

And I have a good feeling. 
For one, I love the #13. 
 Plus, I have felt an energetic shift within my being and I know deep within that this is gonna be 
a year of transformation.

In fact, that is my word for the year 2013...transformation.

It is time again for some big changes in my life.

Chris and I are 
moving into a bigger home. 
This will happen. 
It's been way overdo. I will have my own woman cave, lady's lair, create room...whatever you would like to call it. I call it MINE. 

I will have my own personal space once again. 
By Spring Chris and I will be living in a bigger home where both of us will have our own space. So exciting.


Life Book 2013 
I am going deeper with my creativity. 
January 1, I start an online painting course that 
runs the entire year. 
Yup, you heard me right...
for the whole year. 
The class is called Life Book 2013
Life Book has over 20 incredible art teachers. The premise is you create 2 mixed media art journal pages per month that you bind together at the end of the year...
for your year journal, Life Book 2013.


I am reading and taking part in "The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron. 
There are 12 chapters in the book. 
I joined a book club and we are going to take a month per chapter.
 I'm getting quite excited about
 journeying through this book. 



I will become a successful Life Coach. 
I have training in February. After that I can start accepting clients and begin the transition out of my day job and into what I really want to do with my life. I have such an innate desire to help people. I am ready now. 
I'm so excited about this 
I created an Indiegogo campaign to help raise funds. 
Have you checked it out? 
I offer some great perks 
including free advertising and free life coach sessions. 
Hop on over there and donate if you can. 
If you can't donate (I understand), you could help me out by sharing my campaign. 
The more folks who see it, 
the better chance I have of reaching my goal. 
I have 3 weeks left. 


I'm most excited about what 2013 will bring. 

I'm feeling optimistic. 

I'm thinking it will be a great year for everyone.

What do you wish to do in the coming year? 
Tell me about it, I would love to know.



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Spirit Dancer