Search This Blog

My Next Chapter ~ Amy Riddle, Life Coach.

Amy The Spirit Dancer
Amy Michelle Riddle.
Creatress. Herbalist. Reverend. Muse. Life Coach.

What's that?

Life Coach!

I have many passions and talents. 
I have an innate desire to help others. 
I make my own flower essences and herbal remedies.
 I create jewelry and candles with spiritual energy.

How can I bring all of my talents together and make them work for me as a career generating my own income?  

Back in September I got an email from one of my favorite teachers from my Alternative Medicine program, Dr. Kersey.
He asked me what was next for Amy.

I went blank. I got frustrated. Good freakin question. 
What is next?

I kept feeling that there was a missing link in my career path...and I could branch out on my own if I could figure it out.  

A few weeks later I ventured to one of my 
favorite places on Earth, Max Patch.

I needed guidance the size of a mountain.

And there I stood, at 4600 ft elevation, 
arms open wide to the Universe asking, 
"How can I serve? What is my calling? 
What will tie all my talents together?"

You can read all about it here 

Just a few hours later, I had an epiphany. 
I asked, the Universe answered.

BE A LIFE COACH.

So, I've been researching schools and training. 
Most are done through telephone or internet, 
but I crave human contact!

I found a 3 day weekend intensive coming up in 
February in Nashville, TN. 
Score! 

Now I must attain the funds to continue on this path.

I'm working on a campaign. 
Campaign Amy. Project Life Coach. 

It's very similar to a Kickstarter project. 
There are now numerous funding sites online where you can build your own campaign, share your story, and get support.
What a fantastic tool! I love the power of the internet.

I decided to go with Indiegogo
I donated to Handmade in America's campaign on Indiegogo and I really think they are an excellent tool 
helping people fund their dreams. 

Be on the lookout for my campaign launch. 
I couldn't be more excited about this!

Amy Riddle. Life Coach.
Coming soon in 2013.

The first step towards success is 
knowing what it is that you aim to do. 
~Curly Martin 



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Spirit Dancer