Search This Blog

Oracle of the Week~Goddess~Pele

Pele
Awakening


Illustrated by Hrana Janto 


I surge I pulse I throb

I am never still

I am perpetual vibration

a rhythmic beat

the constant hum that you hear

I am always moving

way down in the deeps

with fiery vitality

in places you can only feel

When necessary

with dramatic, fierce, volcanic eruptions

I wake you up

With lava and fire

I say "pat attention"

*********************************

Pele (pronounced pay'lay) is the volcano Goddess of the Polynesian peoples of Hawaii. 

When Pele shows up it is time for an awakening. 

It is time to come into full consciousness. 

Wake up to your potential and power!

Pay attention to all that life is telling you. 

Pele says when you nuture awakening, 
your life becomes creative rather than reactive 
-an infinitely more powerful place to be!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Spirit Dancer