Search This Blog

Out with the Old, In with the New

It's good to cleanse oneself now and again of 
old negative energies.
This allows us to make room for fresh beginnings.

This ritual from Deborah Blake can help you release the old 
and welcome the new.

Light a white candle and sit a bowl of water in front of it.
Dim the lights.
Take a few deep breaths and center yourself.
Think about what you are letting go.
Swish your hands gently in the water, 
releasing that energy into the water. 

Now...visualize what you want to bring into your life and 
say the following...

I wash my hands of what once was

To make room for the future

Clearing off the past because

The present I would nurture

The old is out, the new is in

Shining bright before me

I open wide and so begin

Endless possibility

Look into the candle light reflecting upon the water.
See your bright future.



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Spirit Dancer