Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer


This Week in
The Spirit Dancer

Reading
"The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron.
Beginning in January, I will be participating in an Artist Way Book Club. The book has 12 chapters, we will focus on one a month for the entire year. I'm so looking forward to it. I started reading the intro about morning pages and artists dates with yourself. Love it.

Listening to: Air, Yppah

Watching: Smallville, Comic Book Men

Thinking about: 2013, so many wonderful things to look forward to. 

Learning: To let go of my to do list and live more intuitively. (I seem to get even more done off the list if I don't look at it.)

Doing: Working on my Becoming a Life Coach campaign. 

Pet Peeves: Nothing at the moment. 

Happy Thoughts: Attaining my newest and biggest goal of becoming a Life Coach!

Best Quote: "The trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more." ~Erica Jong

Looking forward to: I'm really enjoying this month. I'm feeling the "quiet" of December. Yule is just around the corner and I will get some days off from work. I'll be preparing for 2013, going to be a fantastic year of lots of growth and changes. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer