Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer


This Week in
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: Your blogs!

Listening to: A variety of chick voices. 

Watching: Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Smallville

Thinking about: Yule time, the Holidays...I'm completely in the spirit this year. We have presents under the tree...I made some Holiday cards...and this Friday is Yule Love It!

Learning: To just go with what feels right and not what my to-do list says. 

Doing: Creating more candles, blogging, plotting 2013, and working on Campaign Amy, Project Life Coach
All is well in my world. 

Pet Peeves: Micro-managing, ocd crazed, workalcoholics.

Happy Thoughts: Relaxing during the Holidays. 

Best Quote: Me---"I inspired someone today." Chris---"Good baby, 'cause that's gonna be your job."

Looking forward to: The Yule party on Friday...which leads to a 4 day weekend


Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer