Search This Blog

Insight from the Universe

I love a good reading.

When I vended at the Sunshine Market in West Asheville, 
I met Kelley. 

She dug a couple of my cigar box purses, 
so we did some bartering.

She said she would give me a reading.



Ohhhhh...yeah....

It's been quite some time since I've had a good reading.

For me, a good reading is advice from the Universe.

It helps you make sense of all that which 
is spinning around in your head. 

It brings out the crap that is sitting deep in your subconscious.



Kelley used the Osho Zen Tarot.

I love this deck. 

It's beautiful and is always an amazing guide to 
what's going on deep within.

I took lots and lots of notes -
mad scribbling as she spoke.

I was quite surprised at some things -
like the "RAGE" she said I had deep inside me.

Hmm - I don't feel angry.

She said I had let go mentally and emotionally, 
but physically it was still there.

She suggested I make art and 
work on this when the moon is at its darkest.

I wrote out a list of possible rage suspects.

Along with a kick ass playlist of Joan Jett, Marilyn Manson, NIN, PJ Harvey, and Tool - 
I got out a piece of canvas, markers, and lots of paint.

I started writing on the canvas things that I could possibly be holding onto deep within.

And I kept going.

I found it.

Unleashed it.

Cried. 

Kept writing.

And then - I started throwing paint all over it with my fingers.

Forget paint brushes

This was some hands-on work.

A heart emerged.

A fiery, orange busting heart.

From my heart rises fierce joy. 

I've released, let go, and begin anew.


"This is a new day. 
Begin anew to claim and create all that is good." 
- Louise L. Hay

I totally recommend Kelley - 
I'm unable to find her on social media - 
but if you are up for old school phone calling - 
here's her business card.



*************



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Magick Muse
 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a holistic life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.