Search This Blog

Love Our True Selves

I like to read something inspirational every morning. 

Lately, my book of choice is, 
by Julia Cameron. 

This particular insight really touched my soul.
It's a beautiful reminder that we are 
all beautiful in our own unique ways. 

Honor each other for that. 

Let your own light shine and 
allow those in your life to shine their own light.



I love others for their true selves.

I bless and salute the divine goodness available 
in all human beings and in all human beings. 

I allow people to be uniquely themselves, 
bringing their true natures and true gifts to our relationships.

 I do not demand that those who love me change 
their essential nature for my comfort. 

I do not hide or pretend I am different from what I am. 

I trust that each of us is a 
perfect part of the divine whole. 

I trust that each of us is as lovable as we are.

I allow originality, inventiveness, and variability in 
my loving relationships. 

I invite the unique souls in my life to 
love me as their true selves allow.



*************


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Magick Muse


 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a holistic life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.